David Tinsley and Jon O’Dwyer completed their Orthodontic Specialist Training in Sheffield and Chesterfield 20 years ago. Since 2000 they have worked in both cities – in Sheffield on Ecclesall Road and in Chesterfield at the Royal Hospital.
They acquired Chesterfield Orthodontics in 2019 and since then the practice has undergone an extensive renovation program and is now a state-of-the-art Orthodontic Practice.
As the Covid19 lockdown is now easing, we welcome patients from Sheffield and the surrounding areas to our easily accessible practice in Chesterfield. Since June 8th 2020 we have been seeing patients face to face at Chesterfield and as specialists can offer opinions and treatments with many different orthodontic (brace) systems.
A virtual consultation with an experienced orthodontist in your own home and at a time to suit can often be the starting point to obtaining the smile that you desire.
Enquire about Invisalign treatment in Sheffield
There are many advantages to travelling from Sheffield and the surrounding areas to Chesterfield Orthodontics for your Invisalign or other types of orthodontic treatment:
- We’re easily accessible – only 15 minutes from the south side of Sheffield and 2 minutes from the A61 dual carriageway.
- We have car parking on site.
- Our experienced orthodontists will give you the best professional advice and treatment.
- Our new intra-oral scanner avoids the need for dental impressions and allows direct connection with Invisalign. This ensures accurately fitting aligners made and delivered quickly so that your treatment is carried out as efficiently as possible.
- Our treatment coordinator, Laura will look after you and lead you through the whole process.
Please use the form below to book your ‘new smile’ consultation with one of our orthodontic specialists.